Sunday, September 21, 2008

about medleyanna's

I guess I should of done this blog 1st, but being new to this I did it backwords. I own a cute little junk shop at the stoplight in West End, NC We started the shop about 11 years ago in our back yard in a little building my husband built for me. We named the shop after our grand-daughters Medley and Andianna (who are 2 of our favorite people) The shop did well at our house until 9/11 and then we had a very poor year to say the least. We moved the shop to the stoplight in West End in October of that year and the rest is history. We grew from a 10x10 space to our current situation which is the entire building (2000 sq feet) We love junk and the thrill of the hunt. We can't stand to be wasteful and encourage everyone to use the good up in all of they stuff. Another project we are working on is a house built in 1772 on a beautiful creek in Montgomery County. We will keep you posted on it. We love it out there and go out for picnics on the creek when we can. We hope to have Thanksgiving with our families out on the grounds this holiday. blessings to all of you and have a great junkin day.

No comments: